I’ve decided that this year ‘ll share some of my sewing and blog resolutions as last year I felt that my blog was too young to have any resoloutions.
1. To finish off my pieces better. I’m really bad at either not finishing my projects properly or not finishing them at all. I get excited about projects easily and in the rush to wear them they’re not well finished.
2. Do more photography posts. At the start of the year I did more photography posts and I’d like to continue with that. I want to do at least 1 photography post a month, I’ve also taken up project 365 so I’ll show you the pics of the month.
3. Have more tutorials. I only did one last year. I’d like to also show some of the tutorials that I’ve come across.
4. I’d like to write some knitting patterns or knitting skill tutorials, possibly even a monthly stitch pattern. I keep finding these really cool stitch patterns that I havn’t found before or have rarely seen.
5. Better blog graphics. I’d like to have better layouts and link set-ups on the blog. I’d love to learn a bit more about code works within my blog and how I can manipulate it.
They’re my resolutions, I have no idea how succesfull I’ll be but fingers crossed. The photos are of some machine knitting samples. I’ve been getting classes recently and thought I’d share.